A recent report from the American Marketing Association shows that data and analytics are at the top of the list of marketing challenges for 2016. 33.97 % of respondents said that data and analytics are keeping them up at night.
Additionally, BrightTALK’s 2015 B2B Lead Generation Report shows that 59% of B2B marketers cite lead generation as a top issue in 2015.
As we move into 2016, how can marketers get a better night’s sleep? Do they buy a new bed or start counting sheep?
Ok, I’m being facetious, there is plenty that can be done to alleviate your data challenges; you just need to find the right partner, with the right data, the right platform and the right (proven) approach.
Many marketing teams are expecting their lead generation budgets to increase in 2016, if you are one of the lucky ones how should you spend this extra budget? The answer is to invest it wisely.
Simplicity is the key. You know you need to engage in data-driven, personalised marketing so when choosing a marketing agency to support your lead generation activity, keep it simple and look for an agency that has the following:
- A proven history of successful lead generation campaigns in your industry
- An accurate, comprehensive database, specific to your industry, or a company that has an intelligent data management platform that can manipulate your data for precise targeting
- Accredited telemarketing agents who are well briefed and technically competent to represent you and your brand
- Experience in incorporating digital approaches combined with traditional DM and telemarketing
- A seamless method of distributing sales leads once qualified, so your sales team can get on with its job without delay
What you need is an agency that knows data and how to use it and, crucially, one that cares about its clients and its results.
It really is that simple.